About the journal
Aims and Scope
BRICS Journal of Economics is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal, covering key economic issues of middle-income developing countries, primarily BRICS countries. The journal objectives are to expand knowledge on contemporary economic trends in BRICS countries, to publish original research papers that present outcomes of initiatives and findings across all fields of economy and management in these countries. Scope of research includes but is not limited to the following:
- conceptual/practical approaches and methodologies to disclose the peculiarities of developing economies;
- clarification of particular features intrinsic to developing economies, especially BRICS countries;
- development of approaches to boost entrepreneurship, innovations, as well as cooperative behavior in and between developing economies;
- assessment and framing of economic policy implications in developing economies.
The publication in the journal is free of charge thanks to the generous support of the Public Joint Stock Company VTB Bank and the Faculty of Economics, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Topics of interest cover the following areas
(applied to middle-income developing countries)
- Sustainable Development
- Macroeconomics and Economic Growth
- International Economics
- Financial Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Strategy
- Health and Education
- Demography and Labor
- Welfare and Social Stratification
- Business Administration
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.